Question: I found this article online they say they can't locate the person who did this job

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Just when I though a Glock couldn't get an uglier, this surfaces!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Oh I love Glocks. Have two of them and they're great shooters. But they're UGLY guns. All the gold plating and engraving on the plastic just makes me gag. Looks like a pimp gun or something.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Oh I love Glocks. Have two of them and they're great shooters. But they're UGLY guns. All the gold plating and engraving on the plastic just makes me gag. Looks like a pimp gun or something.

Lol...pimp gun:)

Carlos De La O III

tkelch

Seeing a pair of engraved a gold plated ak 47 on my first deployment was what got me interested in engraving

Tom Kelch

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
"“Words can’t do this .40 S&W Glock 35 justice … "

my sentiments exactly. kinda.

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
“Words can’t do this .40 S&W Glock 35 justice

The engraving on the plastic frame is just as impressive. This one is as ‘over the top’ as they get.

I and others have tried to locate the engravers marking, but none has been found. There has to be some story behind this one, but for now you can create your own.

Very hard to argue with the first two quotes. :rolleyes:

I'm betting there's a very good reason there's no engraver's mark. ;)

I have to say that technicaly it seems pretty well done. The question, of course, is why it was done.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Whoever did the work is obviously a technically capable engraver but there is no way I'd have signed that either. If I had a dollar for every person who's asked me to engrave and AR15 or Glock, I'd be rolling in the dough! This one is almost as good as the "Hit man's gun" that was posted a while back.
Layne Z

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

It's an old phrase, but still true.....to most people.

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
Well, if it put bread on someone's table...plus the type of people who want this kind of thing aren't probably the type you'd want to say no to :D

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
so, one installs lipstick on a member of the porcine species-- you still have a pig !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Sponsors