Hand Engraving Makes Brain Stronger

Dave Friedman

Scientists have discovered, and studies have revealed that “hand writing” increases brain activity and has many long-term benefits.
This can directly translate to our love of hand engraving.
The complicated activity of hand engraving, requiring coordination of brain and hand, careful coordination of muscles and visualization this and many other related neurological activities translate to enhanced brain activity, and long-term benefits.
Translated: Hand engraving can lead to many important Neurological and psychological benefits, which translate to happiness and a longer healthy life.

Dave F.

tdelewis

Elite Cafe Member
Try some time hitting the speed bag. It's good for hand eye coordination as well good brain activity. It also builds good for arm and shoulder endurance. Learn about five different patterns or ways to hit the bag, and learn to transition from one to the other without stopping. 20 minutes a day is all you need.

I’ve only been at this “professionally” for about a year. I think as my face gets more wrinkly with age the lines have simply been moving as my brain smooths out. It’d be nice if I could reverse the process some!

Sponsors