Hand engraved brand mark ARNAUD

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is not much about engraving, just a little part I engraved my name “ARNAUDâ€￾ as in a way that is my brand mark.

I do a lot of Titanium wedding rings and have this idea for some time but not the time to do it. As besides wedding rings the bride sure needs a necklace, earrings bracelet etc.

So now I’m making a collection of 5 of my best selling wedding rings adding a necklace,bracelet and earrings.

Perhaps this may inspire one of you.

arnaud

BES

Elite Cafe Member
HI ARNAUD!
This is a great modern design!
Kit looks amazing!

This is the case when there is no unnecessary decorative elements,
but the kit looks perfectly!
Strictly and very Stylish!

Accept my congratulations!

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
Make it 3 :) , sure alot more like it but many can`t be bothered to reply with anything useful other than that it looks lovely Arnaud.

Just wondering on those earring settings, is it the pic or did you leave them abit random shaped (as opposed to the ring)?
I know setting titanium is abit more of an effort than normal jewellery metals.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Chris
On the ring I used a tube to set the stone, the earring are just 10 mm diameter, the stone only 1.35 mm. And instead of tube I used a roundel that I had to weld as well. As Titanium can’t be soldered you know. I have to weld both the connection on the roundel as welding the roundel on the earring.
So at live size it looks good. It too is my first try to do a bezel setting in a round wire roundel with one pointer diamonds. It will be better when done more, but I have to find out the how.
Anyway, as it is quite organic style, it is not a problem having the stone set like this.
But I know you are a stone setter and quite critique on that, no problem, you made a good point there.

arnaud

SharpGraver

Elite Cafe Member
I like it Arnaud, I'm wondering if you soldered a thinner textured plate to a heavier plate for the necklace or is that a photographic anomolie..could be my old eyes also. Thank you also for the idea, I never thought if making the whole wedding suiet.

David

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
David, no all parts of the necklace are similar size and texture. It is cause of the camera lens it looks different.
And I weld the connections as Ti can't be soldered.

arnaud

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
I was just wondering about the match (earrings/ring) , sometimes setting that is abit un-uniform can look ok, like your earrings the setting while not perfectly rounded matches the style well so no problem.

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Arno!

Hi Arno!
Your set is a chic example of minimalism!
High taste! And the elegant luxury!

But unfortunately, even I can see in recent times,
the full horror!
This horror do not artisanal in a dirty basement
a large jewelry company!

expensive-jewelry-02.jpg designer-jewelry-is-worth-every-penny.jpg 1272832682_5_hublot.jpg

But for anyone!

slick.jpg 81512-im-bling copy.jpg gamenewchain0cz.jpg baby-lil-wayne-weezy-like-father-like-son-kiss.jpg 1641279069red_cafe.500x350.jpg

Apparently people in these photos are fine connoisseurs of beauty!
Have impeccable good taste!

Here is a quote from the journal of the jewelry business:

"— The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. This is the sad truth to the world that we live in, however, there is something else that you do not know. The rich also have the money to look good at the same time! That’s right, to look good in today’s times, you have to be wearing the world’s most expensive jewelry. These are pieces of jewelry that cost so much they should be just looked at, not worn. However, the rich do not care. They wear it out anyway to show off to all their friends just how “richâ€￾ they are. You can see these kinds of trends being worn by a lot of the big name rappers of today. They go out and they spend thousands of dollars on necklaces to hang around their necksæ".

Sponsors