GRS Grandmasters 2012

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reminder: The cut-off date for registrations is March 26. This is great opportunity to study engraving with Alain Lovenberg or stonesetting with Alexander Siderov!

Grandmasters 2012

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will add my personal experience to Sam's timely reminder. I was blessed to be a participant in a couple of Grand Masters programs and they were outstanding. Glendo facilities and staff are first rate. I believe you are allowed to bring your own tools regardless of manufacturer and no sales pressure. It's all about learning.

Alain is by any standard one of the top engravers in the world. I have been in his home and studio and he is one of the most gracious and pleasant people you will ever meet. I encourage anyone wishing to be a part of this experience to apply and see what happens. You don't have to be world class to participate.

I have taught in Alexandre's studio on two different occasions and many of my students were also his students. They spoke with high praise of his teaching ability and techniques and like Alain is regarded as one of the world's finest. He is also a terrific person.

One of the side benefits is the synergism that occurs when in a room with other engravers and you are likely to make new friends that will remain with you for life.

Last edited:

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee,:bow:

You are so right about many things: the instructors, the synergy, making lifelong friends, Glendo's first rate facility, etc, etc, etc!

I had such a fine time at the two I was fortunate enough to attend, it was indeed a personal highlight. The weekend festivities cannot be overlooked either....good music, BBQ fun, etc, etc...!

Time constraints/scheduling kept me from applying this time however, I may be able to make the weekend shindig....!

Weldon

If you are remotely thinking about it...be encouraged.....:happyvise: APPLY!!!

Latest posts

Sponsors