GRS Derringer Class

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just finished up a week with a really awesome group of students in Kansas in the Start to Finish Firearms Engraving class. The students had the choice of several patterns to engrave or design their own. Everyone did a fantastic job. Don't have many pictures yet but here is one done by Jason Norton. While it is hard to see, he added black diamonds in the safety and barrel latch buttons as well as the front sight.
The week was a blast and everyone did a great job.

Attachments

• 20140627_150150_resized.jpg
    20140627_150150_resized.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 326

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
A pretty piece of art work to me. I my governments eyes a prohibited device (barrel length less that 4 inches). Great engraving job.
What was the experience level of the class members? I know everyone progresses at a different rate, but always wondering how long it takes the engraver to get to his level of proficiency. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Don

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex, yours was just one of the classes I wish I could take this year. This picture just kind of rubs it in.

Great work Jason!

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wish I could have made it Rex. I have a little Bond Arms of my own sitting in the safe waiting for something I like to pop out of my head.
Layne

mrthe

Very nice ! i like very much the border and the black diamond detail!

krisf

Jason- u da man. Rex sorry I didn't see ya to say goodby last night thanks for letting us come over to your class for a bit. And sandy thanks for the demo Thursday.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It was a fun bunch! Some had a few years of experience and others only had a basic class but all did GREAT!!!
Sorry I missed you too Kris. Hope to see you again in Kansas!!
These firearms classes are a blast.
Rex

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
A really nice job on a neat little gun! Jason earned bragging rights on this one. :clapping: :thumbsup:

Sponsors