GraverMach GRS model 850a

Rockingkj

I have found an estate auction with this machine. As usual the auctioneer has a rather poor picture and no description. Looks to have the compressor and three hand pieces, a palm style and two pen looking. I know little about these. Can anyone give me some guidance? This is online auction so no chance to inspect personally. Thanks for any advice

Rockingkj

Snagged a pic

Attachments

• B0056625-C291-43C5-BD57-EE76E8B955C3.jpeg
    B0056625-C291-43C5-BD57-EE76E8B955C3.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 40

Sinterklaas

Elite Cafe Member
Grs gravermach. with 2 pedals. New price $ ?? Cant find it on the GRS site. I think older model.
Monach graver handpiece for fine engraving. New price $390
Magnum graver handpiece for heavy work. New price $440
2 rotary handpieces. Also pricey new!

I dont see a compressor. The Black and gray box is the control box for the gravers and rotary pieces. The extra pressure regulator is for the rotary handpieces.

If you can get this for a nice price it can be a steal. Only need to get a compressor and maybe some Qc collets and gravers. And you are good to go. If this machine is in working condition. Which is a bet you must be willing to take if the price is right.

All in all this can be a nice way to get an almost complete setup.

Rockingkj

Thanks shows you how little I know thought the box was a compressor. Separate lot has the gravers among other tools. There is a GRS hone which has been bid up a bit. Nice big GRS ball vice to. Will see how it goes. Thanks for the info really appreciate it.

Sinterklaas

Elite Cafe Member

This hone is not very high right now $18 but still 5 days to go. The ceramic disc alone is worth alot. Top of my head $300,- just for the white ceramic disc.

I personally think for someone wanting to get in to pneumatic engraving the Gravermach set might be a nice way to get in to it for a good price.

https://hibid.com/lot/170068306/engraving-tool?ref=lot-list
The ballvise looks like a positioning vise. Also very expensive new.

Here are the collets and other bits and bobs. Graver handpiece is incomplete from the looks of it.

Rockingkj

Appreciate your help. I expect this will be like most auctions a bargain right now and too much for used at the end.

Damar

This hone is not very high right now $18 but still 5 days to go. The ceramic disc alone is worth alot. Top of my head $300,- just for the white ceramic disc.

I personally think for someone wanting to get in to pneumatic engraving the Gravermach set might be a nice way to get in to it for a good price.

https://hibid.com/lot/170068306/engraving-tool?ref=lot-list
The ballvise looks like a positioning vise. Also very expensive new.

Here are the collets and other bits and bobs. Graver handpiece is incomplete from the looks of it.
Looks like the "bits and bobs" shown are for wood carving, and not for metal engraving. Jus' Say'n

Sponsors