-----------------

--------------

VIDEO

[video=youtube;gE7Hyd55drM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7Hyd55drM[/video]

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks guys for the comments.

Dear Sam:
Arabesque designs are very elegant and applying some gold wire and sheet gold, the result is very beautiful. Titanium, it works fine with my technique, but it requires good control and has its technical difficulties (acts very differently than other metals)
I hope this knife Frizzi, along with other design "Templar", will please visitors Knife Show in Milan and especially to the liking of the owner (the knife has been sold in USA)
Thank you for your words friend Sam, you know about my admiration to his work.

Antonio

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
HI, very nice indeed. I really like the background you did. Is that all single point engraving? Or is there a way it is done that I am ignorant about.

Beautiful work!

scott99

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
HI, very nice indeed. I really like the background you did. Is that all single point engraving? Or is there a way it is done that I am ignorant about.

Beautiful work!

scott99
-----------------

Thanks for the comments.
In some special projects, working the bottom of my etchings, with tunsgteno tool and increase. It's delicate work (easy to do) but it takes time. The final effect is very beautiful.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks

Hi, thank you very much for the information and especially the photos they are very nice and very helpful.:clapping:

The background just makes me want smile, I will take a try at very soon,I am sure there will be an interesting learning curve.:thinking:

But the nicest things always take the most time and they are treasures to see. :clapping:

Thanks again
scott99 :bow: :tiphat:

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, thank you very much for the information and especially the photos they are very nice and very helpful.:clapping:

The background just makes me want smile, I will take a try at very soon,I am sure there will be an interesting learning curve.:thinking:

But the nicest things always take the most time and they are treasures to see. :clapping:

Thanks again
scott99 :bow: :tiphat:

--------

I show another picture where work is seen as the bottom of the engraving with rotalín.:biggrin:

Sponsors