For those that make cuff bracelets. . How to put them on

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
women know this by dint of their dna. give it to her, she will have it on in one second or less with no instruction.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Carlos left out that this posting was specifically addressing Texas women. :beatup:
Years ago a buddy of mine made a beautiful bracelet for an old Texas country gal, who apparently did not have access to a current set of Carlos' explicit instructions. She would pull the bracelet apart, slip it on her wrist and squeeze it to fit.
After having repeated this manuver numerous times, she returned the bracelet in TWO pieces to Tony, griping that it BROKE!
End of story with a full refund of the purchase price? NOT!
Y'all forget, we're talking Texas women!
HE MADE HER A NEW BRACELET, FREE OF CHARGE, WHICH SHE PROCEEDED TO DEMOLISH IN RECORD TIME!!!
Now, you guessed it, he gave her a refund.
True story, y'all!

P.S. Y'ALL
We may not have the brightest women in the world,
BUT, they're dang sure the prettiest!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
mindful of political correctness, i think i forgot what i was about to say, possibly-- no, i'm certain of it, i think ?

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Monk, we know what your mind is full of!
Guess that is why your eyes turned brown! :beerchug:
Jeff

This posting is rated PG. :biggrin:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Texas women-Long history of blaming their roots on everything that goes wrong But you must remember that they can drink water out of a hoof print.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Fred
It's been so dry with the drought down here that the only mouisture in the ground to make a hoofprint comes from the horse itself! Maybe that is why our women folk are so crazy.
Jeff

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
Women like that need to be sold a cuff bracelet or a hinged bracelet. When we sell cuffs it is with my wife showing how to hook it and take it off, and to not fit it until purchased, plus an understanding that, because they are well made, if abused, they are not covered...much like a ring that is run over by a car isn't covered.

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
You would be surprised how many women I have had to show this to....nine times out of ten they try at the smallest/boniest part of their wrist....and look at you like your crazy when you show them this.

Latest posts

Sponsors