First practice plate on electrical knock out plate

Sip

Good evening everyone, hope all are in good health and spirits. So, I have jumped from a hammer and chisel to a pneumatic engraver and finally a proper ball vice from GRS. Thank all of you who contribute your knowledge and expertise. I still keep practicing in my spare time and this plate is my first with a pneumatic tool. Thank you all for looking and please by all means, I truly look forward to hearing any comments especially what I can do better next time and any suggestions will certainly be taken seriously. Thanks everybody.
Sip.

Attachments

• A364B114-BA7D-4197-A074-E6B98ABFC78C.jpeg
    A364B114-BA7D-4197-A074-E6B98ABFC78C.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 136

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
good, cheap, and with a finish not needing a lot of fuss. your cutting looks rather consistent. that's a good thing. just curious why you left the 4 spines without a bit of detail. practice is vital. you show one need not waste money on practice plates.

That’s funny, I have been doing this exact same thing for close to a month. I made a joke that they may very well be the most expensive juction box covers in the world, but now I definitely know they’re not. Nice work.

Sponsors