Titian

Elite Cafe Member
This's a first inlay. I hope you enjoy.
Please, Advise to my work.
Thank you.

:biggrin:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes looks nice, but could one tell me what I see? I see a sort of dragon head, and some legs, but I have been looking at it even magnified using PS for minutes, but I still can't place the overall picture that I see. And don't get me wrong, it is no critique, but I would like to know. Especially the inlay parts what they stand for.
At first I thought I was looking at it upside down, but I see the eye and head so it is not upside down.

arnaud

Titian

Elite Cafe Member
Yes looks nice, but could one tell me what I see? I see a sort of dragon head, and some legs, but I have been looking at it even magnified using PS for minutes, but I still can't place the overall picture that I see. And don't get me wrong, it is no critique, but I would like to know. Especially the inlay parts what they stand for.
At first I thought I was looking at it upside down, but I see the eye and head so it is not upside down.

arnaud

I'm sorry, this work it's first. I wrong design. May be it's strange picture.
I get it and I at improve in my work. Thank you.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Titian, no need to feel sorry, it is just because to me everyone seemed to know what the design stands for, so I was doubting about myself. :)
Thanks you cleared this out.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors