first bulino

Jeroen

Since that elephant was walking in Arnauds backyard, I couldn't resist making a bulino, my first one, of it...

Serious: I always considered bulino as something I'd try some time when I would be retired. I don't mean to offend anybody by that, but I considered it as very time-consuming, needing very very good control and technique, so not for me yet.

Making use of Chris' new bulino-technique, and experimenting a very little bit, this turns out to be my first bulino.

I know the anatomy is not as it should be, Marcus Hunt, but this was foremost an exercise in Chris' bulinotechnique. Nevertheless I tried to put in some anatomic detail: one should see it's a bull and he's rutting as you can see by the gland at his head ;)

Thank you Chris, I enjoyed this very much, to be continued!

Jeroen

ElephantJeroen02.jpg

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes Jeroen there must be a nest of elephants in the garden. I just saw your first attempt live, yes we both have a way to go but we already made a great start.
I didn't even know about an elephant "rutting as you can see by the gland at his head".
You are a great student Jeroen

arnaud

Jeroen

Thanks Arnaud! It's very clear the student can't become good without a good teacher challenging him/here!

Thanks Titian. I guess I'll have to do a lot more of this if I want to create something like what I found in your album here!

Jeroen

Latest posts

Sponsors