FEGA Gun Engravers Show Las Vegas 2014

Andrew Biggs

As most of you probably know by now, the FEGA show is on the move from Reno to Las Vegas in 2014.

You can now go to the web site www.fega.com/about/conventionb.asp and read all about it. By following the menu on the right you can download table application forms along with the rules etc etc. You can even buy your auction banquet tickets online if you want. And for those generous enough to donate to our auction all the forms are there. So if you want to exhibit you can start booking your tables. It's all on the web site www.fega.com

The tables cost a little more and FEGA members will have to pay to get into the show………but the cheaper hotel room rate should compensate for that. Plus travel will be easier and cheaper for many.

This is an exciting move for FEGA and it's members. The Las Vegas show will have a lot more foot traffic as well as hundreds of other exhibitors in the building to come and visit our show. Set up day on the Thursday is a busy day because a lot of the other exhibitors in the Antique Arms and International Sporting Arms Shows want to see the FEGA displays.

VIva Las Vegas!! :)

Cheers
Andrew

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For those who have thought about exhibiting but have not taken the plunge........do it. Join us in Las Vegas. I am very hopeful and optimistic. Less expensive overal, more traffic, better weather..........

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I think the Flask sounds like a great auction item for saturdau night. Especially if it is not empty.

This coming FEGA meeting/show will be a real good one with the new venue and I would recommend if you want a table to get one early. There are limitiations of how much floor/table space we have available to us. The banquet location way up on the top floor I am told has a spectacular view or Vegas and will be a lot of fun for all.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yea, what Marty said and also the same on the banquet tickets. There will be a limited number of tickets sold and should sell out quickly.
It should be a great event overall!

Latest posts

Sponsors