FEGA Engraver Magazine

Andrew Biggs

It's that time again and I'm starting to put the next issue of the FEGA Engraver magazine together.

So if you are a FEGA member and have any photos of your work published then please send the photos through to me……Or any articles about your work or some other engraving related topic. I will need all this in the next couple of weeks.

The photos can be of anything that you have engraved. Guns, knives, jewellery, motorbikes, etc etc. This reflects the fact that FEGA members engrave a lot more than guns. There are a lot of FEGA members out there doing some fabulous work so lets see it and present it to the world for all to see.

Please make the photos decent ones. I can't fix out of focus photos no matter how hard I try.

Recently I changed computer systems from Windows to Mac which was good timing because my old computer suddenly died when I shifted it. Unfortunately that means a few things were lost in transition. So if you have sent me something in the last couple of months and haven't seen it published…………please resend it to me because the original has probably been lost in that black hole of lost computer files :)

My e-mail is on the inside cover of the magazine or I can be contacted through the forum.

Cheers

Andrew