FEGA Engraver magazine issue #94

Andrew Biggs

Hi Everyone

It's that time again for FEGA members to submit photos of their work for the FEGA Engraver magazine. So if you have photos or articles please send them through to me because I'm just starting to put together the next issue.

As usual, it can be of anything that you have engraved or otherwise and the photos have to be as big as possible. I'll do all the Photoshop work on them so you don't have to worry about size etc.

My e-mail address is on the inside of the front cover.

Cheers
Andrew

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks again Andrew for all you do to produce such a collectable FEGA magazine. It was great to see you again in Reno.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, Andrew does an excellent job, and he can't do a thing without our help, so if anyone has an idea for an article, don't be shy, ENGRAVER needs you. . . .

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Fega news letter

Andrew,The FEGA news letter has come a long way thanks to you, keep up the good work.:thumbsup:J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
THE ENGRAVER is an absolute world class piece of work and we are all extremely fortunate to have such a talented and dedicated editor.

mrthe

THE ENGRAVER is an absolute world class piece of work and we are all extremely fortunate to have such a talented and dedicated editor.
I have just join FEGA (Italian foregin hehehe),i'm not a firearm engraver (well i can't call me a engraver too) but i`m happy to support it and join the guild,i`m very curious about THE ENGRAVER i hope some day put my little grain of sand.

Andrew Biggs

Welcome to FEGA mrthe, good to have you aboard.

Don't forget to send me photos of your work to put in the magazine. There is a section that is called Around the Traps. This shows FEGA members work from all over the world (yip, there's a few of us foreigners :) ).................and it doesn't have to be firearms. It can be anything that is engraved. It's a great way to get your work in print and be seen.

Cheers
Andrew

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wish my stuff was at a level worth printing in this fantastic magazine. Might need a page for us lowly beginners.

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Whoopeee... Issue 94 has landed... on my doorstep!

An excellent read, as always!
I absolutely love the tutorials in all of the mags, and the ones done by Barry and Lee in this quarters are fantastic. Thanks guys.

Please, more, more, more! :thumbsup:

And thank you to Andrew and gang for another great treat.

Jo

mrthe

Yes i have just recived my copy too! Thank you to Barry and Andrew , the magazine is absolutly fantastic and very helpfull!
Expecially thanks to include a photo of my work too, like Chris say there are'nt nothing more permanent that wich is print.
Great tutorials and articles ...... yes i'm with Jo we want more!!! one for month? XD

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
Another excellent issue, Andrew.

I sacrificed needed sleep time when I returned from California and found it in the mailbox. I could not go to bed until I had read and studied each article and photograph. My wife thinks I'm nuts. She may be right.

The editing, choice of photographs and articles make The Engraver and excellent showcase for the profession. I would also like to thank Barry, Les, Larry and Lee for their fine articles, and to thank all who submitted photographs. I enjoy seeing the work of others, especially when the photos are of such high quality.

Mike Fennell

Latest posts

Sponsors