FEGA Annual Meeting and Show

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
;)Just thought I would ask who is going to Reno to the FEGA Annual Meeting and Show In January?
:tiphat:

Sandy

Andrew Biggs

Yep, I'll be there. It should be another good one.

The sheep show is on at the same time so that'll be interesting to see the difference between that and the SCI show. Plus on the Thursday and Friday there are free busses running to Cabelas and back.

All the Reno information is in the latest edition of the Engraver magazine (# 93) and should be in you letter boxes shortly.

Cheers
Andrew

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sandy,

I hope to drive to Reno, and trust the Donner Pass will be open. Will pack a guitar and mandolin, of course, and my camera.

Looking forward to seeing you, Sandy, and all of our colleagues who can make it.

best

Rod

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'll be there again, ready to drool on the fabulous new firearms displayed.

Rod, don't forget your non-slip shower shoes!

Hora

Elite Cafe Member
I have to skip this year’sconvention. I am starting a new job with another company on January 2nd. So,I'm crying already knowing missing you all and missing all of the fun andhighly thought twaddle. Moreover, I will miss Monday!

I hope and I am sure thatyou all will have a fantastic time.
Careful Rod!

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
It will be fun to see old friends again. The displays will be great to see and admire. Hora we will miss you and your lively personality.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hora,

Your presence will be deeply missing, maybe some one with an iPad can Skype you and give you a real time video of the show? We could join you at the bar with cocktails, while you have your drink reclining in your bath at home in the Netherlands?

Wish my bash in the head last year was just a passing bump in the night, regretfully I now have permanent peripheral vision loss in the right eye, and high eye pressure in one eye which must now be controlled by eye drops. I have been to some good experts but no 'fix', just hoping to prevent further loss. This is a new situation for me, a guy with 20/20 vision for most of my life. Nevertheless I keep working.

best

Rod

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Damn, Rod, I had hoped that your vision problem was a distant, unpleasant memory! Here's to no further degradation and no further accidents! Looking forward to seeing you again in Reno.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
and then Sandy can put you to work helping out.........willing volunteers are always welcome.

CYA all there. I get out on weds afternoon. Don't forget the Presidents FEGA members cocktail get together on thursday evening. I have a room reserved for it. All FEGA members and their families are welcome and we usually overflow into the hallway.
:clapping::banana::clapping::banana::tiphat::cool:

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
I plan to attend and look forward to spending time with such happy, creative people again.

Rod, I am sorry to hear that you have not fully recovered and I hope that you do. I would also like to get a photo of your ingenious flute-holding jig in action.

Hora, you will be missed. Perhaps you can make it next year.

Mike Fennell

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Don't pay attention to Marty (Fancygun). As the Guild President he is the one that puts everyone to work. :bow: So when you see him coming duck and cover :shock:

C:thinking: Come by the FEGA table and say hi.:rolleyes:

Sandy

Last edited:

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am working on my display now. I will drive down from Baker City Or. a day or so ahead of the show. I hope the raods will be good.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Hay everyone just a heads up.:thumbsup: The FEGA Show is two weeks away. If you can come by. :tiphat:
Sandy

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make it this year. Due to a recent illness, my wife won't be able to drive until February and she still has lots of medical appointments this month.

I'm really going to miss visiting with everyone and seeing the latest work. I hope to be back in 2013.

Roger

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Roger,
Sorry to hear about your wife's illness. I was looking forward to another good conversation with you.
Sandy

filbertius

Elite Cafe Member
I will try other methods shortly - but just in case - what room (and tower) is the Thursday evening shin-dig?

Gary

Sponsors