FEGA Annual Convention question

CJ Calhoun

Hi all! I'm Looking forward to attending the convention for the first time this year! I've got my transportation and hotel sorted, but I was curious if I needed to purchase any sort of "admission ticket" ahead of time to get in to the show, or the seminars. I'll be bringing my brother with me who is not a FEGA member and I assumed that we could both just pay any price of admission that comes up at the entrance that day, but I thought I'd check in here and make sure I wasn't making a mistake.

Thanks!
-CJ

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
CJ
you eould hsve to pay to get into the show. We are displaying as part of the Antique Gun Show and have no say or courtesies on admissions. The seminar on Sunday morning is free to anybody. Lee Griffiths snd myself eill be presenting a joint seminar
marty

CJ Calhoun

That's what I've heard, I'm very excited to be able go. I'm not concerned about having to pay admission or anything, I just didn't want to be put in a position where I couldnt get in if I hadn't purchased something in advance. I'll look up info on the antique gun show as a whole and see what I can find there. Thanks guys!

And, Marty, I'm particularly excited for the seminars. Can't wait to hear from you and Lee.

KGDiebold

CJ,
I went last year, but didn't stay at Westgate. There was a FEGA social event at a suite in one of the top floors. When I went to go to it, I couldn't get the elevator to go to that floor. I returned to the ground level and asked a hotel employee about it. He asked what room I was staying in. I replied I wasn't staying in this hotel. He said "and that's why your not going to that floor!". He said I needed to contact somebody up there to come get me. If your not staying there, meet a new friend who will help you get there. I'll be there. Hope to meet you

Keith Diebold

Chris C

That's what I've heard, I'm very excited to be able go. I'm not concerned about having to pay admission or anything, I just didn't want to be put in a position where I couldnt get in if I hadn't purchased something in advance. I'll look up info on the antique gun show as a whole and see what I can find there. Thanks guys!

And, Marty, I'm particularly excited for the seminars. Can't wait to hear from you and Lee.
From what I’ve found is that the show is $15 per day admission. I‘ll be staying at the Westgate and am looking forward to it. Hope to see you there! This will be my first time attending a show.

Latest posts

Sponsors