Question: FEGA and alike?'s

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
unfortunately I'm not able to make the show, though I long to: having a 3 week old, and a recovering wife, keeps me at home. I know/ hope there will be lots of posts concerning the show. I anxiously await them. So now for the question... are there any shows in Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or possibly Denver/ Phoenix; that are good for someone new like me to attend? is there any way someone could post a schedule of the many shows (and what one might expect to find at them) there are? Please let me know... thanks in advance. K Frei

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'll be at the knife show in Vegas this weekend, and also the JCK Show this summer. The JCK show is a major jewelry show and I'll be demonstrating for GRS/Rio Grande in the tool section.

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If you looking for a place to pick engraver's brains, then Scott Pilkington's Engrave In is a good choice. It is scheduled for June 10-12 at Scott's place in Monteagle TN. Its not a trade show per se. Its more akin to a blacksmiths hammer in. There will be lots of engravers there to talk to, demonstrations and seminars, awesome food, and lots of fun.

Ray

PS Congrats on the new little one.

K Frei

Elite Cafe Member
i Usually try to get to JCK, I'll try and find you there: Can you tell me more about this Knife show, can you still get tickets and what does it require (if You Know) also whre is it? I wish i could make the Engrave in but i don't think it is a real possibility this year anyways. thank you K Frei
I'll be at the knife show in Vegas this weekend, and also the JCK Show this summer. The JCK show is a major jewelry show and I'll be demonstrating for GRS/Rio Grande in the tool section.

Sponsors