Question: Engraver in Maine

Georgette

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I had contact with an engraver here in Maine but lost his information, I would dearly love to find him again as I need hands on help with a few things now that I am set up and practicing. Anyone have any contact info for me? thanks

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We only have one engraver listed on our site from Maine, and one from New Hampshire. They may be found here: Member Location List

There may be others on the forum, but we only have the info of people who want to disclose their information on the list.

Georgette

:::Pledge Member:::
Hi Tira, I am still here, trying to do this. I am so busy with my other stuff that I don't take the time with the engraving like I should, but I have set myself up with everything that I need, etc. But am having a few issues with things like centering my vise to my microscope so that I am not chasing my work, Kerry came to my place in 09 or 10 and was very helpful but I really was not completely set up, so not that I am and have a chance to try things out I would love to have him come back and go over stuff again. How do I go about sending him a private message to get his attention? I am not real sure how much he checks this stuff either. Thanks for your help again, hope you are doing well. Wish I could come down and take some lessons from you but it is hard with work and 4 dogs to leave here for a few days. Maybe we will get together some day. Thanks again,

monk

Staff member
cant help you in your search. but you should take a bit of time and take a stroll thru the tips section. things such as "centering for a scope" abound there. time spent there, is, time well spent.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Go up to the top of the page and click the "Community" button and then the "Members List" button. Get into that, search for him listed alphabetically and then click on his name. This will bring up a control panel where you can click to private message him. He should get the message whenever he logs on next (the last time was Feb 15th). Good Luck!