danger engravers beware

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yesterday i was making another surface pass on a derby i've been working on. i was doing this outside- the day was totally great. my face was maybe 5" from the cover, when "splatt"! some dirty bird pooped on my project. i didn't know birds had laser-guided technology. fortunately no harm came to the transfer design after i washed the poo off. :eek::mad::shock:

Attachments

• SKULLPOO.JPG
    SKULLPOO.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 354

Red Green

Elite Cafe Member
Wow Monk,

Maybe this is what K Frei is on about.

Bob

I hereby demand you make a poo warning for this thread!

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Jo, It is a sign of good luck only if you step in it,while in New York city I step in some dog poo it got on the heel of my boot I don't know it until I trurn the heater on in my car driving through the Holland tunnel New York city is known for it dog poo.My mother always told me I had the luck of the Irish.J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
This could be a first, monk. In all my years as a hand engraver I've never heard of this happening. Thankfully it wasn't was goose.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
"now you can say it's "Pidgeon Grade" engraving."
That really made me laugh Marty!!! You may need to be a gun engraver/collector to get it though.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger
It was that way when i was in the vacated Winchester custom shop in New Haven with Bruno Pardee. Everything was still racked up as if they left for the day and never came back....but the pidgeons did....thus pidgeon grade. Broke my heart

monk

Staff member
poo warning !! never do engraving on the atlantic city boardwalk ! the gulls will steal your popcorn and give you one heck of a messy thank you.

Latest posts

Sponsors