Custom Trapper

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
This knife was made by Elliot Maldonado. It is a real treat to engrave his knives as they are so gorgeous. The text is not a proclamation, it's the owner's name. Comments / critiques welcome as always.
Best,

tim halloran

Elite Cafe Member
Jim: It Was Nice TO See You AT The Engrave In. How Was Your Class With Mike, As It Sounded Like A Lot Off Fun? The Knife Looks Great. They Raise Some Talented Engravers In Texas.Take Care Till We Meet Again. Tim

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Jim: It Was Nice TO See You AT The Engrave In. How Was Your Class With Mike, As It Sounded Like A Lot Off Fun? The Knife Looks Great. They Raise Some Talented Engravers In Texas.Take Care Till We Meet Again. Tim
Tim, Thanks for the kind words. It was good to see you at Scott's as well. You need to come down to God's country sometime so we can finish swapping stories. Mikes class was a lot of fun if you don't mind his habit of wrapping your knuckles with his chasing hammer everytime you do something he doesn't approve of! :beat up: Learned a lot. (Mostly I learned that I have a lot of room for improvment...)
Best,

KatherinePlumer

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Jim, very nice work on the knife! :thumbs up: I was looking at your website (again) the other day, man those horseshoes are awesome! It was great to see you again at the Engrave-In. Hope to see you up in Jackson Hole! Let me know what your show schedule is some time, I am hoping to arrive a day or two before mine starts. :)

-Katherine

JBrandvik

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Katherine,
It was good to see you too and to see your incredible scrim-work again. I'll get back to you about the Jackson Hole schedule. Hopefully we can catch up with you there. Have a great show and enjoy the Tetons!
Best,

Sponsors