Announcement: Congrats to Andrew & FEGA

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Kudos to Andrew & all for another excellent issue of "The Engraver"!

If you are not a FEGA member, well, I think you should be!! (to get the best engraving publication around!)

Weldon

Phillipe's eulogy was especially moving

Andrew Biggs

Thanks for that :)

Yes, it was a sad issue and Larry Wilson and Eric Haga wrote a wonderful piece about our dearly departed friend Phil Grifnee.

Chris....bummer that you got trashed in the storms. Mother Nature has some awesome destructive powers when she gets her dander up. You've got to look after yourself and if that means putting a few things aside then so be it. You've made the right decision because paying the bills and putting food on the table take priority...............there will be other projects in the future my friend. Of that you can be sure.

Cheers
Andrew

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Sorry it worked out thus Chris...I was looking forward to your work and being able to say I did a joint project with you. Hopefully in the future you will be able.

Regards...S

mrthe

sorry to read this Chris , i wish you all the best my friend ;)
i hope soon recive my copy i'm moving now and i don't know if is in my old mailbox or i will find it in my new home, but i'm shure that will be another great issue!

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Chris,

Good luck in repairing your circumstances, after that rough visit from Mother Nature.

Andrew,

I have just received my Engraver mag, and as Sam W wrote, it was a fine yet sad edition, thank you for your ongoing excellent work in putting the Engraver out with such consistent good quality, and may I include in my thanks all other persons having a hand in its content and production. Indeed the writing was excellent, I was quite moved to read Larry Wilson's Eulogy taking us through the life of our dear departed colleague, Philippe.

Well done all!

Rod

Latest posts

Sponsors