Question: Colt police positive .38 cal SW

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
HI, I am looking for blank templates for the .38 cal.Colt Police Positive revolver. I checked the tips list but did not see it there.If I missed it on the list how is it listed? If not then does anyone have templates for this gun they would share?

Thanks for any help.

scott99 :tiphat:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
not sure-- but you may be able to get that online from the colt company.

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the look, I was hoping to save a bit of time but I will just make up a set. Drawing them up is harder than printing one out but such is life.

Thanks again

scott99

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
Hi,thanks for the thought but I searched JJ's templates long before I ask around for a set. As I said I will just make up a set, that is no real problem it would just have saved a bit of layout.Printing out a set would have been nice but making them will just take a bit of time, that's all.

Just a note here I believe one should always do a bunch of research and digging before asking for help. Help takes time and that is always the most valuable thing out there.I have always gotten help on this site and know somebody took time out of their day to do it so I try to search carefully before I ask.

By the way THANKS A TON to all of the people on this site who have pushed me in the right direction,as I said before you have all taken some of your day to do so. THANKS AGAIN

Thanks scott99