Cafe Support

allan621

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
So I went to post something on the Classified page and couldn't because I haven't sent in my semi-annual support contribution. So I went looking on the cafe website and couldn't find where to donate and to who it should be made out to. Can anyone show me the way back into the fold?

Thanks

Allan

allan621

T.G.

Thanks very much for this. Of course when I wanted to reset my password I couldn't answer the security question until a dead one simple came up.

Allan

T.G.III

Allan

Glad to help, seems like the least I could do as you have been most helpful around here freely giving your expertise on this art to anyone with questions or issues, myself being someone that benefited from your help.

allan621

Sorry to respond so late, been crazy busy because of Christmas. I remember emailing with you for a short time. But then my wife almost died twice during that time and everything, including my work, fell aside. She's great now; learned to walk, talk, eat and complain again. It was amazing watching how hard she was working through this. Took a while though.

Hope you doing well and the work is looking great. You had the desire and the drive to work it out. It was interesting to see the early work and hoping the progress just continues. I'm 73, starting a small new side to my business and still playing around trying new ideas.

Merry Christmas

Allan

Latest posts

Sponsors