Question: Buck knife 327 with clip

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Has anyone ever worked with the buck 327? I would prefer this because of the clip, that way it will not roll in my pocket and help keep it looking new.

thanks

Ranchman

Elite Cafe Member
It’s a good looking knife. An inexpensive canvas. Good to practice on. I would avoid the titanium coated version. The plain stainless steel one will be hard enough to work on. Keep your design simple maybe a flowing leaf avoiding tight turns. Use a cutting fluid. I don’t know what your skill set is. If you’re just starting out you might want to try and find a knife with brass bolsters. You’ll find brass a lot easier to cut.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It’s a good looking knife. An inexpensive canvas. Good to practice on. I would avoid the titanium coated version. The plain stainless steel one will be hard enough to work on. Keep your design simple maybe a flowing leaf avoiding tight turns. Use a cutting fluid. I don’t know what your skill set is. If you’re just starting out you might want to try and find a knife with brass bolsters. You’ll find brass a lot easier to cut.

Oooooo I didn't know there was a titanium coated version it was for sale on eBay

Carlos De La O III

Latest posts

Sponsors