Announcement: Big Bear and The Colorado Gun Collectors Association Show

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I have just finished the last major inlay on "Big Bear," a .45 Colt SAA with engraving themes dedicated to the Cree Chief, Big Bear.

I'll have Big Bear and some other pieces on display during The Colorado Gun Collectors Association Show in Denver, May 17-20. I'll be set up with the FEGA Booth, and all area members of FEGA are encourage to attend and bring their best pieces for display. Please watch for announcements in the upcoming edition of The Engraver, and plan to join us at the FEGA Booth.

Please contact me me if you plan to attend.:

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Mike

Beautiful work as always...............and you know what I'm going to ask don't you. You know my e-mail address!!! :)

Hopefully the engraver will be in your letterboxes shortly with all the info about the show.

Cheers
Andrew

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike, you beat me to the punch on the Denver Show announcement.

Full details will be in the upcoming newsletter. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the Colorado Gun Collectors Association annual gun show, it is one of the best in the country. It is a collectors show with some of the best collectors, dealers and collector groups displaying. FEGA has 3 display tables at the upcoming show for our members to come together and display their talents free of charge. This year the show is expanding to 1500 tables. Mike and I hope that many of you come and join us. Let Mike know if you plan on attending.

The dates are May 18, 19 and 20.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike and myself need to give the CGCA a list of FEGA member names that will be showing with us this way they can have exhibitor badges made up for you. If you plan on joining us, let us know as soon as possible. I would like to get these names to them by May 1st so they can accomodate us.
Thanks

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
:happyvise::happyvise::happyvise:Great work! I love the gold borders and how they frame the inlays. Can't wait to see the finishes piece.That has to be the most appealing 6 shooter I've seen in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Dave

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks great Mike, as I see you also have some scrolls on the cave parts, I suppose you also use a special graver geometry for that part. I’m curious to see it.

arnaud

Sponsors