Authenticity Certificate

Andrew Biggs

This is the last of the Masters projects to come out of the meeting in Las Vegas and I'd appreciate some thoughts please.

Lee Griffiths suggested a generic certificate of Authenticity to give to customers on certain projects.

Two sizes 120 X 70mm (4.7" x 2.7") and the other business card size.....both double sided.

The idea being we get a whole lot printed and give them to the Masters. I would suggest X 5 of each and after that they can buy cheaply in bundles of 10.

None of this is set in stone and can be worked out later

So to get the ball rolling I've drafted up a very rough thumb nail sketch of how it could look. It obviously needs a lot of work :)

What I'm most interested in at this stage is the text and if it works for everything.

What could be added is the latin phrase at the bottom so it ties in all the elements of the Masters certificate that Dan is working on.

Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated :)

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Authenticity-certificate-small.jpg
    Authenticity-certificate-small.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 10

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I like it Andrew. Check out these certificates by Goes. They're lithograph and exceptional quality. Some a 25% cotton which means they'll be more archival quality than standard paper.
They're larger than your specs though. I think they can be custom printed with our logo. Anyway, just an idea.

http://www.goesproducts.com/category-s/1985.htm

Sponsors