Critique Request Attempting to learn a more flowing style

thank you so much for posting this. it is exactly what I needed to see. by the way it is possibly the most beautiful scroll I have ever seen. anyone that is fool enough to not know why this was posted is just that. I just wanted to acknowledge that this is not lost on me. I am incredibly thankful for this posting. how you did some of this shading lol, is lost on me because you see I don't believe I will ever reach this level but my god!!! it is something to strive for. the shading in the next to the upper most top leave that looks like a fingerprint??? it just blows my mind. I could just stare at it for hours, maybe that is part of the problem also. draw more talk less.!!! thank you

Last edited:

V150super

I appreciate your kind words, however I had technology on my side when drawing this. As a professional tattooer I transitioned to doing 90% of my artwork on a tablet a few years back. Having a program like Sketchbook Pro gives me the ability to zoom in incredibly close so that I can get all my shade lines radiating and spaced evenly. Everything is drawn by hand, but being able to zoom in super close gives me a definitive advantage to drawing on paper alone.

you know something that just hit me like a brick in the face. if I get nothing else from this journey in life the most astounding thing I have found is......, I mean with all the craziness in the world today and no I am not going to go off on that. nor do I invite that in here! what I have found is.... there are still good people in the world today and I am just happy to have found some of them. I mean if I get nothing but paper cuts out of this the least I can say is, I met some good people in here. that will reach out to help others in times of need.... priceless..... thank you so much for the helping hands. one last point before I go back to the erasing board. these are more than just kind words they are kind feeling to those that try to help others! god bless you all. the world urgently needs more of you. today!!!! thank you

Latest posts

Sponsors