Another Alfano design on it's way

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Sorry Sam found this and couldn't resist :biggrin:

While your at it could you see your way clear maybe a design that us new folk could cut and shade for practise or something along those lines maybe some of the more talented will have a go as well and maybe a pencil as the prize or break it into three and have first / second and third prizes.
Regards
Ray

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ha! That's a good one, Ray, and it does kind of look like me :) I wonder who drew that?

Sure, I can come up with a cut & shade practice for you. That'd be fun for sure. / ~Sam

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Sam the original was by someone called MR CARTOON found it on google images sorry should have photoshopped the Fuzz but it is the weekend your allowed a bad hair day now and then and Iam also getting close to shave wax and polish, someone said woman love it I say they want to try it on a cold winters day then ask them. :biggrin:
ray

rayf24

Elite Cafe Member
Sam the original was by someone called MR CARTOON he's a tattoo artist found it on google images sorry should have photoshopped the Fuzz but it is the weekend your allowed a bad hair day now and then and Iam also getting close to shave wax and polish, someone said woman love it I say they want to try it on a cold winters day then ask them. :biggrin:
ray

Latest posts

Sponsors