Critique Request An engraving machine job.

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
[/ATTACH] 03-24-2012 12;55;00PM2.JPG Sorry I havent been posting lately. Been busy getting some radiation treatments for my bladder cancer. It appears they have been successful in removing the cancer. Now if I could only stop shaking I'd do more hand engraving. So far I can do machine work only. Which is turning out to be quite interesting. I'm also playing around with some etching and coloring.

I did this a couple weeks ago no etching, strait machine work.What do you all think?

Jim Sackett

Attachments

• 03-29-2012 12;22;13PM.JPG
    03-29-2012 12;22;13PM.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 325
  • 03-29-2012 12;26;53PM.jpg
    03-29-2012 12;26;53PM.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

Jeroen

Been busy getting some radiation treatments for my bladder cancer. It appears they have been successful in removing the cancer.
Jim Sackett

That's certainly something to say/engrave "thank you" for! And congratulations on that! I hope things keep going that good direction for you, so the shaking may stay away as well!
Jeroen

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good to see you back Jim! When you used your pantograph on those items pictured did you freehand the stylus or use a template? If you used a template, how did you make it?

Thanks,
Roger

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
quite nice to hear from you. good that you're recovering from that dreadful stuff. as for the work you show here-- that's pretty tricky to do with a panto. it's very cool.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jim,

I am sure I speak for all of us in congratulating you upon your success in treating the bladder cancer, well done you, and well done your doctors and medical staff!

We have missed you, welcome back to posting once more!

Rod

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
Jim,
I'm right there with you. Evidently when they took out my prostate they didn't get it all. It's kind of hard to scrape up any energy along about now. Good luck with the beast.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
Jim,Glad to see you back and posting on the forum again,keep on working and stay well. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors