2012 Colt Collectors Association Seminar

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
My friend Robert Swartz is building a historical dislay of Colt Open Top .22 Revolvers for the Colt Collectors Association Show coming to Denver, Colorado in October. So far he has collected the work of eight contemporary engravers as well as some original pieces of Colt factory engraved Open Tops. These are just one or two clicks above the physical size of miniature guns - fun to engrave !

2012 CCA Gold Inlay Seminar::happyvise:
The Colt Collectors Association will be sponsoring another Engraving Seminar in association with the 2012 Show. The Seminar will be held on Thursday, October 4 at the Westin Crowne Center Airport Hotel in Denver. Les Schowe will be assiting me in the engraving demonstration titled The Mysteries of Gold Inlay. Sandra Brady will also present a Scrimshaw demonstration as part of this program.

Attendance is open to special invitees who would like to attend. Please contact me to receive your invitation and ticket.

Mike Dubber
www.engravingtransfers.com

Last edited:

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I engraved one of those for Mr. Schwartz. It would be nice to see a picture of the completed, finished and assembled pistol.
If anyone attending that show would be so kind to take a picture for me, it would be much appreciated.

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
I'll take care of that the Brian ! Hopefully, we can get individual photos as well as a one with all the guns on one film.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Should be very interesting! I've seen pictures of several of these little guns and they are great!