Announcement: 2 available seats in my BASIC ENGRAVING class 9/23 - 9/27

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
A couple of last minute cancellations has left two open seats in my GRS basic engraving class later this month. This is my last GRS class of the year.

Contact GRS at 800-835-3519 if you're interested in attending.

Sam

Staff member
In Emporia, Kansas.

I miss teaching in Antwerpen. Had such good times there in your great city.

Fruchey

I just got signed up last week for this class!
I joined the forum in march and have been reading all the posts almost daily since then. I have been slowly getting together a setup put together. And am really exited to get started. I can't wait for the class.
I still need to book my hotel for the class, out of all the suggested hotels that grs suggests does anyone that is familiar with Emporia have any suggestions.
Thank you all for the imput.
And Sam I am really looking forward to being able to pick your brain for a week! I will try not to not to drive you crazy with to many questions!
Can't wait,
Trevor Fruchey

krisf

Trevor, i stayed at the comfort inn over by the walmart in july this year it wasnt bad, easy drive to class(appx 4 minutes)

Sam

Staff member
Looking forward to meeting you Trevor :)

I normally stay at Candlewood Suites. I've also stayed at Best Western and Econo Lodge.

Fruchey

Thanks for the hotel info.
I know that grs supplies all of the tools on the bench that are needed, and that there are laser-marked practice plates provided, but is there anything I should try to bring with me for the class or is it just show up and and be ready to learn?
Thanks for all the info and I can't wait!
Trevor

Eric Olson

Elite Cafe Member
I (and many class mates) stayed at Candlewood - has kitchenette and "super" wal-mart right across the street.
I liked to cook some of my own food and bring my lunch to class.
I brought a small tool box but didn't need most of it. A sharpie marker and 10X loupe were handy though.
Enjoy the class -worth every penny.

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Eric,
It looks like I am your neighbor. I live next town over, in Louisville, Co. Maybe we should get together for a coffee or beer sometime.

Les Schowe

Latest posts

Sponsors