FINALLY ...Scientific Proof

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Finally there is scientific proof to justify my what appears to the uneducated as a sloppy workbench.
In this weeks issue of the magazine "The Week" there is an article that addresses this.
It reads:
SLOBS, after University of Minnesota researchers found that keeping a messy desk may be a sign of creative genius."Disorderly environments seem to inspire breaking free of tradition," the researchers concluded, "which can produce fresh insights."
So slobs of the world...we have been vindicated.

metalchipper

Elite Cafe Member
I thank you sincerely Mr. Fancygun.
You have made my day.
I would post a photo of my shop but I can't fine my camera among the mess.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
my organizational model may look chaotic, but i always know where everything is as long as nobody moves anything.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
And my wife calls my desk "proof of a lost mind!" Vindicated at last!!!!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i always wondered where my intellect came from; turns out , i'm just another slob!!

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO gonna get that made into a sign for my wife to read :) I should even get that as my first Tattoo!!!!!!..........okay maybe not.....but the sign yes!

Don Curtis

Leland Davis

Elite Cafe Member
I just spent the last 3 days cleaning my shop what a waste of time, as messy as it was I should been smarter.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
One of my favorite quotes: "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, then what does an EMPTY DESK signify?"

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Finally there is scientific proof to justify my what appears to the uneducated as a sloppy workbench.
In this weeks issue of the magazine "The Week" there is an article that addresses this.
It reads:
SLOBS, after University of Minnesota researchers found that keeping a messy desk may be a sign of creative genius."Disorderly environments seem to inspire breaking free of tradition," the researchers concluded, "which can produce fresh insights."
So slobs of the world...we have been vindicated.

Yes than it is true that I am not crazy and that the people that tested me were wrong.
Pass the bill to the left, and then see what happens.