Silver Cup

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
This is a silver cup I just finished. All four panels of the cup are the same. I designed, drew and cut the first panel then just used transfer wax to transfer to the other panels.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 269

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Denny, did you make the cup as well?? or where did it come from?? I am going to spin up some shot glasses soon and build a new flask. Fun stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Silverchip,

No, I did not make this cup. It was a junk shop/antique shop find. In fact your shot glasses and flask that inspired me to give it a shot.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Denny when you said " this is a silver cup that I just finished" I thought that you made the cup.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
nice job on a good find. do you like the transfer wax technique ? it seems to have served you well !

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Leonard you are correct that I was not very clear, I did not mean to mislead. I have made cups but I did not make this one. Monk, because I work mostly on Spurs I have to engrave every design twice, and transfer wax has always been my go-to method. For the first spur I always design and draw directly on the spur using transfer wax and pencil then when finished, transfer the design to the second spur using transfer wax. It has always seemed the fastest and best method to me.

Latest posts

Sponsors