New Member Introduction

Johnny Stout

Hi all.. I'm new on here, and even tho' I'm not an engraver I do know a lot of you guys personally and appreciate to fine art that you provide for us knifemakers.

I'm Johnny Stout, and I've been fortunate enough to have collaborated on projects recently with Jim Small, Joe Mason, Jim Russell, and too many more to mention at this time. Their artistry is certainly 2nd to none, if in fact you know these guys work!!!

While I'm here I'd like to mention that I want to have several fixed blade knives engraved between now and the Blade Show on June 8th. From reading the membership list I can see that the cream of the crop reside here, and I'm hoping that some of you may be able to have the time to work one, or more, of these knives into your schedule. If this is the wrong place for a posting like this, please excuse my ignorance. If not, anyone interested drop me an email off list.

I enjoy reading all the posts and seeing all the pictures. Keep up the great work.

Johnny

Raul Hinz

Welcome Johnny glad to see you here, sorry I miss you hammering these year I hope to see you in the fall :)

Raul Hinz