music to engrave by

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Don't usually listen to music while I am engraving. I usually listen to Rush Limbaugh in the morning and Micheal Medved in the afternoon. If I do listen to music, which is quite rare, it would be Led Zeppelin or Black Oak Arkansas, most likely.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I have K-LOVE Christian radio on. Don't know why I have any music on because my concentration is focused on the work and all I hear is background noise! Oh, I do hear it when I stop to sharpen or stand up for circulation.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All good music and especially all music that was made when I was young in the 70ties, 80ties and formed the base for later musicians.
Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Roling Stones, Johny Cash, Lou Reed, Jim Morrison, John Lee Hooker, Pink Floyd, John Cale, Boris Vian, Ry Cooder, Randy Newman, Amy Winehouse, Carlos Santana, Fleedwood Mac, Janis Joplin, Lightnin' Hopkins, Bessie Smith, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Willy DeVille, Boudewijn de Groot, Richard Thompson and much more.......

Here is Johny Cash recorded by our band "the Deaf the Blind and the Welshman"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c2DVuS0XLA[/video]

All time I'm listening to Radio 1, they play my music all day.

arnaud

Last edited:

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
Talk radio - Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, etc till it gets to be too much - then Ipod on random with AC/DC to Beethoven, ZZ top to Vivaldi.
I can't handle silence due to the tinnitus from too much unprotected-hearing shooting, running a lot of heavy equipment, and years of power tools.
And a lot of it done WITH hearing protection!
Gordon

Sponsors