Dall Sheep Ram:

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Thankfully I finished this money cip before all the petty bickering bagan. It can be difficult to concentrate with cyber static buzzing in your ear.
Anyone else engrave anything in between arguments?

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ram

John,You have come a long way,the anatomy and sculpture on the Ram is stunning.You know what a stickler Iam about animal & bird anatomy.Keep up the good work.:thumbsup: J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Very nice cutting, and obviously a lot of it. Keep up the good work.

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Keith:

I have a Gravermeister and a newly purchased Lindsay Classic, but I find that engraving animals and game birds that I predominately push. Right now I'm doing a commission for a fellow who wants a money clip with the most beautiful African bird engraved on it. He wants a Helmeted Guinea Fowl on it. Stunning bird. ;~) When I finish it I'll post it here.

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks John,
I have been a fan of your work since meeting you at Ken Hurst's House.
Just couldn't believe that you did most of the work with just hand tools.(No I am not starting a tool technique fight...lol)
Thanks for posting,looking forward to the next one.

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
Keith:

The next one will be a commission from a fellow who wants me to engrave the most beautiful African bird on a money clip. He wants a Helmeted Guinea Fowl. A "strikingly beautiful" ;~( bird.
I'll be on vacation in New England next week so I won't be able to finish it until after I get back, but I'll be sure to post it.

Sponsors