Those who can't engrave...

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Those who can't engrave...

...draw?

It's been a while since I've posted but I've actually been well enough recently to wander down to my shop and scratch up what used to be perfectly good items.

But today I'm under the weather so I've been drawing up (what looks like) a storm.

I'm still learning how to draw scroll, but slowly progressing... though there are some elements in these drawings that would make the pope weep, I'll have to identify and ressurect them later... so to speak.

Hoping you're all well...

:pencil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 326

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good to see that you are up and about Andy. Hope you can get back to engraving soon. Take care

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks so much my friend... I hope you're doing well, Dave. Always nice to see you here.

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Andy great to hear from you again, I always admired your work, hope you can get back to it soon, it will be good to see some more.
Cheers.

Richard.

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you, RDP. that's very kind! I had looked back and found this lovely plane engraving that I missed. Wow you did a beautiful job on it. I'd like my dad to see your work. I'm thinking of scratching one up for Fathers Day this year. If I do, I hope it turns out half as good as yours did.

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
The drawings look great. They are things that you have the capability to cut, skill wise, now. It's a matter of building up the strength to sit at that scope and do it. Those pieces cut in pewter looked fantastic.

Good to see you back. I hope this signifies that the worst is passed and you are starting the road to recovery!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes, what they all said. it's a terrible feeling when one has the skill to do something, but is held back by medical issues. i know that all too well. i just do what i'm able, when i'm able. for a long time, i was quite upset about "things". but i have come to terms with reality. i wish you the best, my friend

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you, JJ, William, and Monk!

I appreciate all your kind words... I have been feeling better in recent weeks which I'm much encouraged by but always am subject to the whims of my body.

...on a lighter note... check out these very early scrolls I drew about 6 years ago... Haha

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors