My Firsts Wedding Rings in sterling silver and 18 Kt Gold

mrthe

Hi in this days i have practice in my firsts weddings Rings,heare some photos...i hope do it better in the future XD

Sterling Silver:

18 Kt :

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Very nicely done, mrthe. It's a bit easier to see the cuts on the silver ring and they are good and strong with nice depth. Your cutting shows excellent graver control. :graver: :chip: :thumbsup:

mrthe

thank you Sam i have start to engraving only 4 month ago and i have fun with my graver :graver: every new attemp is a new way to learn, thank you for your dvd successfull jewellery engraving i reccomend it to everyone, you can learn a lot from this dvd and apply it in every type of engravings not only in jewellery pieces, is a very very good master class of engravings techniques!
regards and thank you another tyme for people like me that want kearn engraving and don't have near schools your instructional material is a very preciouce treasure :clapping:

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Hey mrthe,

That's some great work! What progress and great carving you do for the amount of time you've been doing it. Beautiful rings!... and I always enjoy your nickels too.

Sponsors