Art and Design DVDs sent

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The DVDs have arrived. Those of you who have ordered should recieve yours Monday or Tuesday (stateside). I wanted to wait for the book and do it all at once but the book is still a couple of weeks away. Thank you for your orders.

Joe

Lee, Mine showed up at ten this morning in West Virginia. So I watched nearly an hour and I need to say that it is so well done. Never a stammer, always crystal clear instructions that build from one lesson to the next. Can't say that I'm suprised, though. The classes of yours that I've attended were that way, and your work shows off an exceptionally clear thought process. Thank you for sharing it with all of the rest of us.:tiphat: Also I'm looking forward to the book. If someone reading this has not ordered this set, please think about being nice to yourself.

Don H

I've had a chance to watch the first disk and must state that if you have not ordered the set you are truly missing out! The content is excellent, very concise, and presented in a very understandable and clear manner. Most importantly I have not been able to find this information in video or book format in any other works. Lee has done a masterful job! Thank you for sharing with us Lee. Am looking forward to disk two and the arrival of the book. (Would be watching tonight but just started a new job this week and can't be yawning all day when I'm trying to learn!) Don Hansen

Sponsors