Art transfer

DARNEW

I would like to let some of the folks on this site know that there is a vector drawing program that you can down load for free off the web. I have been using it for several years now and it works great for taking your orginal drawing and turning it into a vector drawing that can be flipped, resized duplicated and many other things. I do not use it to draw with so I do not know how it works in that regards. The program is called Inkscape, just type it in and down load it. If you need some guidence on how to get your work into the program there is a help window that will walk you through all the steps. Remember to change the drawing into a vector first before you try to print it, size it or anything else.

Doug:thumbsup:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I've heard good things about Inkscape but have never tried it myself. The price is certainly right! :thumbsup:

Scottyd

I have downloaded Inkscape and it works. But I can't get it to print. I think it is trying to print postscript and my Hp inkjet printer doesn't know postscript. I have to export the image as a bitmap and print from there using another program.
Scott

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Inkscape works fine for me but on one of my other drawing programs it tries to print to the new printer on the fax choice so for it I have to create a PDF to print.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors