Better late than never."The Engraver" magazine

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Engraver mag is always a treat when it comes through the letterbox, and thank you one and all starting with Andrew, and all of the contributors!

Chris, you may have to engrave part time and start up in journalism? Nicely written!

Hora, I particularly appreciated your article written from the perspective of a first time visit from afar. You always brighten the room wherever you are, and I am sure those of us who are not able to visit the show got to paint an accurate picture for themselves of how it is, and you know that the humanity of the show is a big part of this engravers' get-together, thank you!

Rod

Andrew Biggs

Apologies for not getting back sooner but I've been away these last couple of weeks on family business

Thanks for all the comments. It's definitely the contributors that make the magazine.....without them it would be dead in the water.

Sam W............ they are your photos that you took the time and effort to do at Reno..........without you taking the photos we simply wouldn't have them in the magazine. All I do is Photoshop them up a bit. :)

Chris M................. No worries about the misprint. These things happen and it'll be corrected in the next magazine. No problemo :)

Silverchip.........Get in touch with the secretary (Diane) and she can give you all the technical info. Her e-mail address is in the magazine. If anything it's probably just a natural progression to try and reflect that there is a very broad range of canvasses engraved by the FEGA members. Just as important is the idea that not everyone attending the show will be interested in just guns. People bring wives/partners/friends to the show that may have other interests and tastes. Hopefully it will be a success and develop over time and compliment the gun engraving side of things. :)

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Sponsors