Air Compressor Update

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
As many of you know, I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about my compressor troubles. I got some good feedback which should help for my compressor's longevity going forward.:biggrin: To update everyone, after posting the thread, the compressor revived and I was able to use it for about another week, but then it died fully dead.:mad: I have since purchased a Val-aire from Silentaire, and wow am I impressed.:happyvise::banana: It is so quiet that I had to move it into the shop from the air compressor shed, because I couldn't tell if it was running without going outside and opening the shed door!:rolleyes: I don't want to ever turn off another compressor while it is still running!:no::eek:
Thanks again for the suggestions and helpful tips, and hopefully I will never again have to post about air compressor troubles.:tiphat:

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Glad to see you are happy. All the tools we have and use centre around our compressor. If you are unhappy with it your mental state is not where it should be when using your equipment. I have always found being content allows the work to flow freely and easily. It's kinda like engraving in a bad mood.
Eric

Latest posts

Sponsors