Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Stylized Capital 'Z'

Here is a wonderful stylized specimen of a capital 'Z' from the pen of CE Sorber. To view the high resolution image you can go to:

http://www.zanerian.com/SorberZanES0002.JPG

Regards,

Joe Vitolo

Post Thanks / Like

Default That's All Folks!

Hi,

I've pretty much posted all the information and links that I have. This will be my final post. I'd like to thank everyone for their interest. In particular, I'd like to thank Sam for his gracious indulgence of this very long thread. I will be checking back from time to time. Lastly, I'd like to finish with a re-post of the following information:

I make ALL of my instructional materials available without cost since my day job pays my bills. At some point I will publish a Book/DVD instructional manual for my style of script. If any Engravers on this site are interested Iíve decided to make my complete Copperplate Workshop Handout available to members of this site. There is no cost and no catch. You may download and print the complete 87 page Workshop Handout at:

http://www.zanerian.com/VitoloBookHandoutComplete3.pdf

I just ask that you do not distribute this file since it will serve as the basis of my future instructional book should I ever get around to publishing it. The instruction manual is composed of several of the articles Iíve published over the years. Please keep in mind that these are individual articles pasted together; therefore, the narrative does not read as a cohesive book. Even though it is intended for pointed pen instruction it is my hope that Engravers will find the concepts contained with in helpful.

Regards,

Joe Vitolo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sir,

While this is your last post in this thread, I sincerely hope it is not your last post here. Your insight and instruction is a valuable resource we can all use.
    Enjoy!

Steve :->

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, I would like to thank you for your generosity and time. The sharing of this knowledge will serve engravers well. I think you will note that the number of views you have had is testimate to the interest you have generated. That interest should provide you with motivation to create your written and digital offering. Thank you again for your time and effort. Fred Marrinan
    Want to learn to engrave, "cut an inch a Day every Day" Jim Small
    Fred Marrinan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Many thanks, Joe. This is truly a treasure trove of information which I will now add to the Tips Archive. Thanks much for your generosity!