Ken Hurst"s get together

Crazy Horse

Elite Cafe Member
E-Mail to Miss kathy sent. I'm looking forward to seeing you again Mr. Ken and all the other folks.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hurst Gettogther

Ken,Count me in,I send Kathy an e-mail.See you all in May.:tiphat:J.J.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I seem to remember someone promising me on the phone that I would be receiving a secret package containg the best ribs in the whole wide world in the mail last year because Colorado was too far away from my buddy Kens house.
Can't make it again this year Ken and as always hope you are doing well.
Marty

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Marty, I thnk the mailman might have eaten those ribs.
Doc, good news I made bail and will definately be there might even bring Frankie Coo Coo!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Oh boy...this old reprobate will be there also, plus I'm bringing a couple more that may qualify. I sent Miss Kathy an e-mail. I may even have a few scratchings to bring...just for a laugh!!

Bill

Ken Hurst

Elite Cafe Member
And another thing ------

besides a 20 X 20 tent, I have ordered anothered 20 X 20 tent for display with tables included. the other tent is for eating & sitting & so forth. Please bring samples of your work for show and tell. Also, Keith P. will be doing a show and tell of how he carves a coin --- lot's to learn. Thanks for the support ------ and remember, there is no charge for the BBQ'ed ribs. Special prices on motel rooms. Call for further info. Ken 910-221-5288

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Hurst gettogather

Anyone thats coming to the engrave-in book your room at the Day's Inn Williamson N.C. phone#252-792-4168.Tell them your with the Hurst Engrave-In for a good rate May 6, 7, 8th 2011 this is a great gettogather,show & tell,demonstrations & Oh the ribs can't forget them.:thumbs up: J.J.Roberts

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Keith, I can't believe that you got your poor Mother to bail you out AGAIN! After you cheated her out of her engraved and carved egg, she still speaks to you?

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Just a reminder and bump to the top......Ken's Get together is this coming weekend (Mothers Day Weekend)
Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Safe trip to all traveling there.
Also I printed the stickers to give away for all attending yesterday.

Attachments

• DSCF1569.jpg
    DSCF1569.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

david bain

Elite Cafe Member
I took a motor cycle trip thru washington state one year.beautifu state,but where you live,,man I bet it got some scenery

Sponsors