Announcement: Pledge Membership

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Pop,
You want the milk without buying the cow ?
A simple $25 donation will give you the ultimate advertising medium to sell your equipment.
There are numerous folks here waiting to see what you have so that they can purchase tools that they need or just want.
#1- Take clear pictures .
#2- Figure out what you need as a package or individually.
#3- Figure out if you want to ship or have the items picked up locally.
#4- Figure out how you want to get paid, PayPal, cash, check, etc.
#5- List your items with a good contact number/email address.
#6- Go to the bank with your money.
Alternate- List in your local newspaper.

tolesh

sam I can't list anything in the buy and sell forum. Why? I am a pledge member.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
sam I can't list anything in the buy and sell forum. Why? I am a pledge member.

If you were a Pledge Member it would show under your name. Did you renew your membership? If so, it didn't update and I need to find out why.

tolesh

Sam please find out why I can't use the buy and sell forum on april 6th paypal gave you $15 of my money so I should be a pledge member.

rossm10

Renewal fee no accepted??

Hello Sam,
I received an email from Paypal that said you didn't accept my payment??
Thanks,
Ross Miller

anmarinov

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Sam, I have a great desire to become a member of the FEGA. Since I do not speak English and I use a guilder translator I have made a mistake and have paid a fee as a regular member and not as an international. How do I do now and is there a change option? Thank you.
Антон Маринов.

Sam

Staff member
Hello Sam, I have a great desire to become a member of the FEGA. Since I do not speak English and I use a guilder translator I have made a mistake and have paid a fee as a regular member and not as an international. How do I do now and is there a change option? Thank you.
Антон Маринов.

Email me with the transaction details and I'll look into it. Thanks for your support.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CANCEL ANY RECURRING PAYMENTS THAT YOU NO LONGER WISH TO MAKE, AND BEFORE THEY OCCUR. You may do this through your PayPal account.
Sam,
I am trying to sell some things and it says I am not eligible to post. My recurring payment via PayPal was made on March 22, 2019. Can you fix it?

Sam

Staff member
Sam,
I am trying to sell some things and it says I am not eligible to post. My recurring payment via PayPal was made on March 22, 2019. Can you fix it?

Should be ok now. Sorry for the trouble. There have been Pledge Membership bugs since we upgraded the forum software.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
DKanger said:

Sam,

Should be ok now. Sorry for the trouble. There have been Pledge Membership bugs since we upgraded the forum software.

Same problem as last year. Paypal payment was made on 3/22/2020. I guess the membership bug still exists.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I checked my account status after the removal and it indicates I'm paid through April 6th, 2021, but it doesn't show "pledge member" on my avatar. Do I need to catch up anything, or am I good through that date?

Never mind, I see it there now. Sorry!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Become a Pledge Member and show your support for the Cafe. Donations help to cover operating costs and upgrades and help keep this a free resource for hand engravers worldwide. Of course this is voluntary. :)
Pledge Membership also allows you to list items in our Buy & Sell forum. All members may post replies, but if you want to start a thread and list an item, Pledge Membership is a requirement.

Donations are made securely through PayPal in a few easy steps.

1.) Click on your profile on the right top of the page.

View attachment 43441

2.) Click on ACCOUNT UPGRADES.
3.) Choose your Pledge Member donation.

View attachment 43442

That's it! Thank you for your donation. Your Pledge Membership is greatly appreciated!

THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR PLEDGE MEMBERSHIP. Please don't ask.

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CANCEL ANY RECURRING PAYMENTS THAT YOU NO LONGER WISH TO MAKE, AND BEFORE THEY OCCUR. You may do this through your PayPal account.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I must have forgotten to chip in when my last year ran out. I know I've gotten WAY more benefit than the paltry amount requested each year. I just chipped in again. It's the LEAST we can do. Most of you can afford at least a small donation to help Sam pay the expenses so... I suggest you do the same ASAP.

Sam

Staff member
I must have forgotten to chip in when my last year ran out. I know I've gotten WAY more benefit than the paltry amount requested each year. I just chipped in again. It's the LEAST we can do. Most of you can afford at least a small donation to help Sam pay the expenses so... I suggest you do the same ASAP.

Thanks for your continued support, Doc!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I sometimes forget to send a few dollars to help keep the Cafe open. Here is another small payment.

Attachments

• PayPal.jpg
    PayPal.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Sponsors