+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I have gotten so much benefit from this forum for several years now. I have always marveled at the generosity of our benevolent dictator, and I am now greatful for the opportuity to count myself a part of the support structure of this forum. I'm privelidged and honored to help.
    Joe Lanek

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks, Joe. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

ok, I finally got around to taking care of that, whew! (No, I don't want to use my bank account. yes, I'm sure. yes, i realize the advantages of using a bank acct. no, i still don't want to. yes, i'm sure i want to use my credit card. yes, really, really, sure.... JUST PROCESS THE &*%$#& PAYMENT ALREADY!!!!!) Seeing as how I was one of the guys encouraging you to accept donations & advertising to fund this site I figured I should. I appreciate this resource and also try to help as many people who have questions about stuff as often as possible to help earn my keep, as it were.
    Mitch Moschetti

MRM ENGRAVING
    www.mrmengraving.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sam, I want to pledge some money from my PayPal account but PayPal wants to take the money from my bank account to pay you by eCheque. Any idea why this is? I would like to contribute but I'd rather they didn't take money from my bank when I have money in PayPal, in the past I've taken my business elsewhere when online vendors do this so is there any way I can donate by a straight forward PayPal transaction?
    cheers,
    Marcus

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten."

www.hunt-engraving.co.uk

www.kindlerthorpe.com

Post Thanks / Like

No idea, Marcus. I've never heard of that before.

Post Thanks / Like

Sam, It won't take my money. I deposited to my paypal account a few days ago, I'm using my correct password, but it won't accept it through paypal for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the effort, Ron. Not sure what to advise as it sounds like a paypal problem. Nothing on this end has changed.

Post Thanks / Like

It worked that time. I guess I didn't wait long enough for my deposit to be credited. I've just got some practice blanks to sell if I ever get around to listing them. If not, I still wanted to donate to the cause. This is a great service you do for the engraving community Sam!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You, Benevolent One. Constantly informative, always appreciated. Layne.

Post Thanks / Like

I also Thanks for the hardwork & sharing the information above. Its very important to me. I will be a regular visitor to this page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast