Crafts in the Garage

eastslope

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I was living in town and started building a couple of saddles I made the mistake of leaving my garage door open one day. A group of hutterites had to stop because it's their nature, and it seemed like I couldn't get rid of them for a week. As far as a famous engraver, well, Tiger Woods is famous to 99 percent of america, and a famous engraver is just an engraver to 99.999999 percent of the world. 30 years after I am gone, no one will have even known I existed, just like everyone else.

Gemsetterchris

Elite Cafe Member
I`m quite chuffed to have my "workshop" in a corner of the living room (cut off by a wall of books & a piano).
Bit more comfortable than a garage as it was -29 deg C this morning + it`s nearer the kitchen :p

Hora

Elite Cafe Member
Is that how it is Lee after so many years of giving the world real art . . . , the wife has the house and you are confined in the garage? :)

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
I am missing out....... I don't have a garage, just my little dungeon beside the house ;)

Peter

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Actually, I only have a corner of the garage. The cars lay claim to the rest.
Hora-I am in less trouble with my crafty messes if i stay in the garage.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There is a Rat Fink poster that's appropriate: Who cares about the house- how big is the GARAGE????

I figured going from an unheated one-car garage to a large heated two car garage would solve a lot of problems. Now I see that I really need at least a 3 to 5 car garage to do it right. :)