Engagement ring designs

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
After making a male Ti engagement ring for my son and having it on my website, I now have another order to make a Ti engagement ring for a man.
So I’m doing quite well into the holibie community.
Now this ring ad to be a bit cheaper than the one I showed on my website, so instead of 9 diamonds, this one has four. And as it is a engagement ring, I wanted it to be tapered, otherwise it would look like a wedding ring.
The design to engrave is not spectacular of course and already done a 100 times before, anyway, with a little help from my friend, I could think of some more variations on this theme.

I have to finish this one before Valentine, and I will show it finished of course. And as the client does not like too much blacks in the design, I probably will do the one without the shading lines, using a bead tool to make the rounds.

I will engrave this after the ring is bended, by transferring the design. The ring will be about 7 mm wide. Stones 2.5 mm each.
Both designs, easily to scale will fit almost every ring size are also available via my website

arnaud

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Arnaud, How are you closing the joint? Are you using gold solder or a laser welder?Is the Ti that you use available in the US ? I think I want to try to make something out of it.Nice design but then you only have so much room to work with.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Silverchip, I use the Puk3 to weld Titanium, I make a ring out of a 1.5 mm tick sheet, weld it and can stretch the ring 4 mm without breaking the welding.
The Titanium should be available all over the world, but only use grade 1 or grade 2.
As I already showed the Ti boot tip, it also is malleable, heating when it becomes to hard like any other metal.

arnaud

Latest posts

Sponsors