New Guy

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Folks

Im a new engraver or want to be engraver lol. I have been making bits and spurs a few knives and tooling leather for 20 years or so and have piddled around with engraveing off and on in that time,But i finally decided to get serious and try and learn something. I have been looking around the site the last few days and wow!! you guys are good and talk about a ton of info!! Well anyways i am really excited about engraveing and thanks for this great site and everybodys shareing there secrets.Mabey someday i will be able to contribute.

webad2006

Welcome Steve,

Warning!..... This site can be very addictive, helpfull, and sometimes just plain funny. Think your up for all of this?

I hope so, I like to build buckles, bits , and spurs myself and could always use another brain to pick.

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the welcome every body, Jacques ill see if i can find some pics, I am workin on a new pair of spurs now ill try to get some pics of.
Webad i am allready addicted, You guys have allready helped me with a number of things i was struggling with.....you could see the little light blub come on over my head a couple of times when i was readin some old posts.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
New guy 2

Hi Steve,

I'm new here too. My problem is not with engraving so much as this blankity blank computer stuff. Lots of people willing to share here though. good luck with your strokes in steel.

Steve223

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Ron.
No im thinkin you dont have a problem with engraving lol if i can get half as good as you i will count my blessings!!

loyd freeman

Hi Steve,Welcome aboard. The information you will acquire here is well worth every minute you spend on the computer. Everyone is willing to help. Loyd Freeman

Latest posts

Sponsors