Graffiti K

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Here's a steel plate I cut for practice, which I need plenty of. I want to do a money clip for myself and will transfer and cut the design again from the plate. Had fun cutting it so far and will finish it tomorrow. Comments good or bad always welcome. This was shot with my new USB microscope camera.
Thanks,
Keith

Attachments

• graffiti k engraving.jpg
    graffiti k engraving.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 214

ED DELORGE

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Keith, I have a trinauclar microscope and I have been wanting to get a USB camera of some sort. Tell me about yours. What is good and what is not in cameras and of course where do you buy them and the best deal?

Ed

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Ed,
Here are the cameras that I saw at a show last weekend I bought the Lindner, but the other company had more models with more accessories and options.
The company sells stands for these and has a few models available that will do videos as well. There were 2 companies set up selling similar cameras. I bought the Lindner and made a simple stand, the other company big c sells many more models and different stands that hold the camera.

http://www.lindner-usa.com/shop/opti...mikroskop.html

www.bigc.com

Thanks for the replies. Keith

Attachments

• graff K.jpg
    graff K.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

BES

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Keith!

Hi Keith!

Looks Сool!
Interestingly Combined two Different Time Lines - contemporary Graffiti
and En Scroll!

But that expressed individuality of the owner of the future products!

Eric S. Brezhitsky

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for the comments.
Mike, the microscope is pretty cool. I have the cheaper one and should have spent the extra cash for the one with the boom stand and better zoom and focus. I saw the booths that were set up at a coin show in Florida and they were pretty impresssive but didnt know if they were just another piece of junk so I "cheaped out". Next year at the show I will upgrade to the better one from bigc.com
I bought this to take photos of my hobo nickels as I tried to get better photos of my coins but couldnt.

Sponsors